This workout first appeared for saving and downloading in the Tempel Members Exclusive E-Edit. Sign up below to receive workouts like this first before they are released 30 days later on the website.
Full Body HIIT Circuit Workout
Click here to download this as a PDF (no email or registration required)
p.s. HIIT stands for high intensity interval training. They say its great for blasting more fat in less time so that those muscles can show through. You’ve got em, so let’s see ’em work!
What You’ll need
- Stop watch
Give your 100% effort through the duration of the each exercise. At max intensity is when each exercise is most effective. Count your reps and make it a point to beat yourself each time.
Time: 35 minute Full Body Circuit
4 rounds /15 sec rest between each exercise + 45 sec recovery time between each round
1. 30 sec burpees ( no push up)
2. 30 sec elbow plank ( regress to hands as muscles fatigue)
3. 30 sec squat jump (body weight)
4. 30 sec oblique Russian twists (body weight or with small weighted ball)
5. 1 minute jump rope (or high knees)
6. 30 sec push ups ( regress to knees as muscles fatigue)
7. 45 sec Rest, Rehydrate, Recover (begin agin until 4 rounds are complete)
Here’s what parts of your body you’re targeting with each exercise respectively:
1. Abs, triceps, shoulders, legs
2. Shoulders, abs, quads
3. Quads, hamstrings, glutes
4. Oblique Abs
5. Shoulders, Abs, Calves OR Lower Abs, Quad, Upper Glute
6. Chest, Shoulders, Abs
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is especially true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or obesity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.