Pole conditioning support members can post updates/activity to their personal profiles to track progress, vent frustrations or post about unlocking victories. Posts are visible to other pole conditioning support members and can be commented and/or liked to encourage cross-support and communal care for one another. Go To All Members Activity Feed
From Profile Page
- Below profile tab menu bar the default tab will be the “activity wall” indicated by the “pen & paper” icon
- Scroll to locate the “post on your wall” textbox to type in your pole activity update. You can update with text only or add a photo (jpg/png/ect) — consider posting a screenshot from your pole videos.
- You can embed videos by simply pasting the URL link to the post from:
- You can post links to other video locations like (these will not embed the video):
- TikTok Post link
- Dropbox link
- Google Drive link
- Spotify Playlist link
- Apple Music Playlist link
- Add hashtags to your posts like:
- #polevictory — celebrate a pole milestone
- #unlockedshape — show off a shape that you’ve unlocked
- #polehelp — ask a question or look for feedback
- #polejourney — not quite there, but post progress to celebrate and track yourself over time
- #pd(poleshapename) — e.g. #pddangerousbird — help organize and classify posts to make it easier to discover as our group grows.
Like, Comment & Respond On Posts
Visit other members profiles or view the activity feed to like, comment and respond to posts.
- View all members activity by visiting the Pole Conditioning Group Feed. You must be logged in and a member of the support group to view this page.
- Discover members and visit individual profiles by visiting the Pole Conditioning Group Directory
- Use the “thumbs up” icon to like a post OR select “like” to like a comment
- To reply to a post select the “chat bubble” icon
- To reply to a comment nestled underneath a post select the “reply” text
- Hashtags and @’s are functional in comment sections as well.
Delete & Edit Your Posts
Edit or delete your post after they’ve been processed.
- Scoll/locate the post you’d like to edit.
- Select the “downward arrow icon’ next to your display name
- Options to edit or delete will appear
- If edit:
- Post will become plain text
- To cancel editing find ‘cancel editing’ link next to update button
- To confirm editing and process select update button
- If delete:
- Warning dialogue overlay will appear
- Select yes to delete
- Select no to cancel
Posts that are deleted will are not easily recoverable.